Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Friendly Hedgehog "Spike"


I made up a card for someone who adores hedgehogs using a DigiStamp Boutique digital stamp from last month's release.  Spike and Flower... sure is a friendly chap. Hope she likes it as much as I do.


Have a great weekend!

Details:
Card Size: 5 1/2 inches Square
Stamps: DSB Spike and Flower, Stampin Up Whimsy Words
Paper: DCWV slab pack, purple and yellow scraps
Ink: Laserjet, Prismacolor Markers and Pencil*, Basic Black
Accesories: Crushed Curry Ribbon, Martha Stewart Loops Edge Punch and Photo Corner Punch, Circle Punch, Nestabilities Bloom die

Prismacolor Details: Spike Fur - Cocoa Bean, Walnut; Skin - Cinnamon Toast, Sand; Background - Sky Blue Light; Butterfly - Grayed Lavender, Violet, Parma Violet; Flower - Deco Yellow, Canary Yellow, Leaf - Chartreuse, Leaf Green; Grass - Leaf Green; Pencils: White

2 comments:

  1. Cor - this is fabulous Janelle...The colours are suberb and your colouring, amazing...I adore the papers and ribbon together....xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!