Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Strapless Dress - Mojo Style


Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today I've got yet another fabulous InStyle dress to show you. This one gave me so many ideas, but I just don't have the time to create them. I'll journal down those thoughts for when I have some time. LOL

So here's a real quick card I put together using the Mojo Monday Sketch #136.


This strapless dress could be a great image for just about any kind of card, but I had in mind a Birthday card this time. The dp made it a cinch. All I need to do is write my own message on the inside and I'm done!


Now for some InStyle Shop Talk ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Two reasons to hop on over to InStyle Stamps right now:
$SALE$  - Just a note to hop on over to InStyle Stamp Store and check out all the rubbah stamps. They are on sale until the end of the month. Just THREE more days!
*NEW* - All the new stamps the InStyle Design Team and I have been showing you the past several weeks are showing up in all categories, BUT just take the link on What's New to see the latest ones. I'm checking back every day and updating my posts to add the links to these amazing images.

That's all for today! Come back on Friday for the InStyle Stamps Bloghop! We won't be able to keep it under our hats much longer...{wink}

Details:
Card Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches
Stamps: InStyle Strapless Dress
Paper: Neenah Smooth White, Pretty in Pink, vellum, DCWV Text Prints DP
Ink: LaserJet, Prismacolor Markers (Cream, Deco Yellow, Wheat)
Accessories: EK Success Edge punch, SU! edge punch, SU! black plaid ribbon and satin/organdy ribbon, CTMH Create a Paint

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!