Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

That Clever Kitty



Have you ever received that look? You know, the one that tells you something has happened, but no one is gonna tell ya?

Well when I saw this Anime Kitty from InStyle Stamps, I was pretty sure something was up. So maybe that something is today's Sketch challenge #7 for InStyle Stamps? Yep, that must be it.


But first there is a bit of news to tell you. It's about the InStyle Stamps Design Team! If you haven't already noticed my sidebar, some names have changed on the Design Team list. With all things in life there is change, and while we will miss the girls that brought us in to 2010, we wish them all the best of luck in their next adventure.

We have a great and energetic new bunch that have created for today's sketch. Hop on over to their blogs and leave them some love!

Kitty Cat made a list of things to do for the day, but what she really wanted to do was...


InStyle is also showcasing new images that will release on March 5th. I'll be showing a sneak peek later this week for two of the images. You can hop around to the other design team's blog for more sneak peeks.

Have a great day!

Details:
Stamps: Instyle Kitty
Paper: Wasau White, Pink Passion, homemade lined paper
Ink: InkJet, Prismacolor Markers and Pencils*
Accessories: Stickles Cotton Candy, Nestibilities Large Scallop Oval and Circle, SU! Spiral punch, standard hold punch and Marvy 1" circle punch.

Prismacolor Details: Kitty: Fur - Goldenrod, Bronze (Goldenrod ,Light Umber and Sepia pencils), Brick White, White pencil; Ears - Peach, Light Umber; Eyes - Pale Jade, Jade Green (Pale Jade, Lt. Cerulean Blue, Light Aqua, Parrot Green pencils); Pendant - Pink, Magenta, Crimson Red Pencils with OMS; Yarn - Sky Light Blue, Light Cerulean Blue (Light Cerulean Blue, Peacock Blue Pencils); shadow - Cool Grey 10% and 30%.


9 comments:

  1. I *love* this -- it is adorable! I'm looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I really like your take on the sketch and the image is FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute Card!!! I love your take on the sketch and your coloring is awesome!! Great Job!!!

    Hugs,
    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did here Janelle! The black and white makes it stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janelle this is just too cute!! Love the black and white and your coloring is awesome!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a great card you have made!! Great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally awesome!!!! Love how you color the kitty, amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just great! Like the list your add in your card! awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!