Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, March 13, 2010

InStyle Stamps Hawaii Week...



Hawaii week is coming to a close. It's been AH-MAZING! All the projects with a bit of Hawaiian flair have been great! I think I'm going to miss it a little bit. LOL

I'm not normally a gossip gal, but do you remember Mitchel and Tiff from a couple months ago? We caught them kissing on one of my cards! Well, I'm not one to tell all, but did you know they went off to Hawaii and got married? I think that is awesome! {giggle}



Oh thanks for playing along with me. I love this new border frame from InStyle Stamps and wanted to use it for a photo frame, but can you believe I don't have any pictures of me and my hubby just standing next to each other? We haven't even been to Hawaii! Well, I decided to see if Mitchel and Tiff would loan me a photo from their wedding to showcase the frame (they sure do like that pose, don't they?).



Check the InStyle Stamps store for this beautiful floral border and all the images from this weeks Hula Days.
Have a wonderful Saturday and a fantastic Sunday! Head on over to InStyle Stamps blog to find out if all the prizes are taken yet!

Wedding Week starts on Monday over at the InStyle Stamps blog! Go on over and get the code for the blinkie and start spreading the word. I know we are going to have some fun with new images and there will be a special guest designer for the week. 
Details:
Stamps: InStyle Stamps Floral Border, Mitchel and Tiff
Paper: Mohawk Smooth White
Ink: Prismacolor Markers*
Accessories: Scissors, Pop Dots Squares, chipboard, chipboard frame stand

Prismacolor Markers Details: Flowers - Lt. Cerulean Blue, Muted Turquoise, Deco Yellow, Tulip Yellow, Spanish Orange, Burnt Ochre, Violet Mist, Imperial Violet, Ultramarine, Scarlet Lake, Raspberry; Stamens - Tulip Yellow, Burnt Ochre, Rhodamine, Crimson Red; Leaves - Avocado, Leaf Green. Mitchel: Hair - Goldenrod, Light Tan (Cream, Light Umber); Shirt - Brick White; Tiff: Hair - Light Tan, Dark Brown (Dark Brown); Shirt - Brick White.

1 comment:

  1. Janelle this is super cute and I love how you have framed them with that adorably coloured flower frame!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!