Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You're Fabulous!



Have you ever gotten a just because card? It's rare that I do, but I think I need to send more out this year. I used InStyle Stamps Tracy for the job of telling my friend all of her qualities over the phone and then I'll just write my own personal message on the inside. Tracy will be available February 1st in the Club Anime section of Instyle Stamps.

The pattern paper is unknown from one of the old Slab pack of papers. I cut out two of the flowers from the remaining paper and the browns are Close to Cocoa cardstock.

I used last week's sketch over at Mercy's Tuesday sketch challenge here.
Hope you will stop in on Friday for the InStyle Stamps Blog Hop. We have Valentine's on our mind. Who would have guessed! The hop will start at InStyle's blog and grab a cup of coffee and chocolate (or if your minding yourself a rice cake and water) and come on our blog hop. It's starts up at noon eastern time.


Details:
Stamps: InStyle Tracy, Verve Love's Flower
Paper: Close to Cocal, Pattern Paper unknown
Ink: LaserJet, Versamark, Prismacolor markers*
Accessories: Paper Crimper, dimensionals, Nestabilities Standard Square and Scallop Square nested together, MM pink rickrack, Martha Stewart Dotted Scallop edge punch

Prismacolor marker Details: Tracy's Hair - Light Tan, Sand, Sienna Brown, Dark Umber; Eyes - Pale Jade, Jade Green; Mouth - Blush Pink, Clay Rose; Skin - Eggshell, Brick Beige, Clay Rose; Phone - Warm Grey 70% and 90%, Warm Black; Shirt - Rhodamine, Crimson Red; Jacket - Brick White for shadows; Pants - Cool Grey 30% and 60%; Shoes - Mocha Light, Mocha Dark; Stool - Deco Pink, Clay Rose, Flagstone Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!