Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Winter Relief Kit by Sam



It's getting colder here in the Treasure Valley and so I checked our stash of hot cocoa to make sure we are ready to warm our chilled bodies. We make our own yummy batch from a recipe my father-in-law came up with years ago. Now we have a large container in the cupboard at all times.

I must of had our mix on my mind when I decided what to do with digi Sam, from In Style Stamps, who is the host for my Club Anime sketch challenge today. He's available over at In Style's Club Anime blog.

If you're new to digital stamps and you have questions on how to get started, please leave a comment. I'd be glad to help you get started.

Details: 5 x 7 inches
Stamps: Club Anime Sam (about 3-inches tall)
Paper: Mohawk Smooth White, Basic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, LSS blue, LaserJet Transparency Paper (acetate)
Ink: Prismacolor Markers (PM 4, 37, 46, 48, 61, 62, 65, 70, 73, 78, 88, 95, 96, 150, 152, 172, 201, 207, 208, 213), LaserJet Printer
Accessories: Cuttlebug Snowflake EF, Ribbon from candy packaging, wrappers from candy, various hole punches

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Great idea I may have to borrow (if you don't mind!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool Jannelle! Love the idea, and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!