Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, November 6, 2009

Just a little note


Remember this card from a few posts ago? Well, it was my submission for a design team call and well, I wanted to let you know that I'll be doing some designing for In Style Stamps on the anime design team. Woohoo!

In Style Stamps has such a cute and large selection of digital and rubber stamps in anime and retro styles. Go check out their stamps and accessories.

I'm working along side some very talented ladies joining the club anime team. Hop on over to their blogs for some great eye candy!

Lana Clarke
Cyndi Bundy
Jodi Stanisch
Genevieve Samson
Kimberley Blakey
Margie Cortina
Julie Gastelum
Janelle Stollfus (That's me!)

The Guest Design Team for In Style Stamps are:

Angélique Nederpel
Linda Algodin


Blog challenges can be found at:
In Style Stamps Blog

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!