Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Stampin Out Alzheimer's Event Next Week...

Jen Tapler is have her annual Stampin Out Alzheimer's Event next week.

It sounds like quite a big shindig. You must go to Jen's blog and read up on the various posts about her father and the beginnings of this years event.

I'm adding a donation through Pay Pal option for those who would like to participate. The minimum recommended donation is $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!