Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Most of us feel the same way about Blogging...

Hello,

I've run across a blog that is just amazing. I scanned a few posts but be sure to realize she is having a blogaversary giveaway.

She has a wonderful Profile comment that describes most of us who blog about our crafting activities, but she does it almost out of necessity. Her name is Debbie and she seems to be a VERY sweet woman.

Go check out her blog sometime. If you are interested in her giveaway go NOW. Just a day away and the giveaway will be given away.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!