Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, March 6, 2009

New Cover to my Craft Room Door


Hi everyone. Today I ventured up a ladder to do something that I have been itching to do. Now I am not a ladder person, I'd rather stay on the ground.


So today is the day I decided to just climb on up and install a curtain rod on the entrance to my craft room. This room is at the end of our upstairs hallway so there isn't a door. I put the rod up and then went to my closet and pulled out an old sunbleached flannel sheet. Oh yes, I did. I went to my sewing machine and made a rod-tunnel (anyone know the seamstress name for that?) on one end and then slid it on the curtain rod. It is not pretty at all. My intent is purely utilitarian.


I've wanted to do this for two reasons. The craft room is just a few feet away from my children's bedrooms and any noise I make seems to echo to loud for my liking. The second reason is the light goes down the hallway. Okay so here's the no money door cover I put up this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!