Just sit back and enjoy the hop today (we are hopping all week if you're interested in coming by again), comment if you like and you just might be one of three winners with Stampendous or another opportunity to win over on the May Arts blog giveaway.
HMR49 Gouda Wish
DWLX7027 Quatrefoil Stencil
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Stamp Handle
MyColors cardstock by MyMindsEye
Markers by Copic® (B000, B12, B14, B16, B26, B60, B63, E21, E23, E25, E29, E50, E51, E53, E42, E31, E33, YR14, YR23, YR30, YR31, V91, V93, BV20, BV23, BV25, C2, C4, C7)
3-in-1 Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
5/8-inch Crochet Light Blue Ribbon by May Arts
1/4-inch Fuschia Ribbon by May Arts
Rubber Cement or masking tool (Optional)
Airbrush Tool (Optional)
- Fold 5 1/2 x 11 inch cardstock in half for a square card base.
- Stamp Gouda Wish with black ink onto Mixed Media white paper and color. Optional: mask image and airbrush background.
- Wrap lace edging around card front and then with pink ribbon in a bow.
- Adhere color square cardstock down onto card base above ribbon and then adhere colored image on top.
- Curl free edges of image and color cardstock layers.
It's time to hop some more!