It's a favorite in our family during fall. Pumpkin Pie! It's been a few years, back when we started making trips to the pumpkin patch in preschool that I was handed a recipe for scratch pumpkin pie. If you bought a pie pumpkin you received their family recipe. There is a bounty stock of puree in our freezer that is used for our Thanksgiving pumpkin pie! It is the best ever! Yum-O!
Now that I've got our minds and taste buds wandering around our memories of past pies, I'm going to switch it up and move to the theme this week for the Stampendous team. Pumpkins!!!!!! Bet that wasn't a surprise being my intro and it's the last day of the theme week. Haha.
I'm sharing this Eek A Boo card I made a few weeks back for the All In One theme. It's a pumpkin for Halloween sort and these characters were so fun to color.
Supplies:Stampendous:W154 Eek A Boo Stamp
SSC1208 Tricky Words Perfectly Clear Stamps Set
DCS5081 Create A Poinsettia Die Cut Set
DWLX7029 Graduated Dot Stencil
DWDPK Palette Knife
DWLM2010 Paste Spreader
FRCK04 Hot Fragments Kit
MEM01 Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MMPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Ribbon by May Arts®
Mono Liquid Glue by Tombow®
Removable Clear Tape
- Tape stencil onto cardstock and spread paste along one side of stencil with palette knife.
- At 30 degree angle with paste spreader, sweep paste across stencil. Return unused paste to container, clean rim and close lid tightly.
- Remove three sides of tape from stencil using the last tape as a hinge to lift up stencil from cardstock. Set aside paper to dry.
- Rinse stencil immediately with nail brush in warm water.
- Stamp Eek A Boo onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim around image with scissors.
- Cut frame die from Create A Poinsettia and cut in half to glue on the top and bottom edges of Eek A Boo image.
- Scribble Liquid glue around the middle of the dry stenciled cardstock and sprinkle Hot Fragments over it, tapping off excess and return to container.
- Glue down Eek A Boo image onto stenciled cardstock and tie a bow around it with ribbon.
- Glue onto card base.
- Stamp sentiment from Tricky Words onto white cardstock and color markers. Trim and glue onto card.
There is more inspiration from my teammates today! Please head on over to see what they've created!