If you are looking for a ribbon fix, just keep reading! Yes, the design team at Stampendous is having a little ol' blog hop to show off our projects using some super yummy ribbons and goodies!
There are prizes! Just comment on participating blog hop posts, each comment is an entry to win a prize! Here is the hop list for today, but if you are just getting started there have been a couple of other days you'll want to catch up on and you'll find those over on the Stampendous blog!
Janelle Stollfus - you're here!
Now here's my project for today!
Supplies: (Amazon affiliate links used, all other are non-affiliate links)
- Window Kitty Stamp (AZ, STM)
- Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko
- Large Perfectly Clear Stamp Handle (AZ, STM)
- My Colors Madras Blue and Oceanside Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Sketch™ Markers by Copic® - B32, B34, B41, BG96, E08, E30, E37, E40, E42, E97, G24, R14, R22, R35, V12, V15, V17, Y32, YG23, YG67, YR21, YR23, W2, W4 Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions (company website)
- Corner Rounder Punch
- Fold a 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 inch Madras Blue cardstock in half for a finished 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inch card base. Set aside.
- Stamp Window Kitty with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim and round the corners.
- Cut Oceanside cardstock larger than the image, tie a ribbon around it into a bow and adhere to card base.
- Adhere colored image to card base.