Oh, do we have a little surprise today for an amazingly sweet and generous lady. It is our Design Team Coordinator, that's only one of the many amazing things she does at Stampendous, Laura Weed's birthday!
A few of us have put together a surprise birthday hop to celebrate her and the many years we have been blessed to know her, to be on her team and to be all the better for it!
Happy Birthday, Laura!
Best wishes for a fantastic day and more wonderful memories with family and friends!
|Geraniums Stamp by Stampendous|
Janelle - you're here!
- P296 Geraniums Stamp (AZ, STM)
- EP020 Detail Clear Embossing Powder (AZ, STM)
- EP040 Star Dust Embossing Powder (AZ, STM)
- MG06 Lavender Micro Glitter (AZ in kit, STM single jar)
- Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® (AZ, STM)
- Wagner HT 400 Embossing Heat Tool (AZ, STM)
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics - Passionate Pink, Pixie Dust (company website)
- Sketch Markers by Copic® (background - B000, B00, B60, B63, leaves and stems - G21, G24, G43, G46, YG00, flowers - R32, R43, R24)
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
- 3D Foam Adhesives Squares (AZ, EH)
- Ribbon by May Arts (retired satin polka dot ribbon)
- Corner Chompers by We R Memory Keepers - 3/8 and 1/2 inch corners
- Fold a Pixie Dust cardstock in half for a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch card base.
- Sprinkle Detail Clear and Star Dust Embossing Powders around edges of the card front, then sprinkle Lavender Micro Glitter.
- Heat emboss from the back of the paper so the glitter and powder won't fly away from the heat tool. Set aside.
- Stamp Geraniums twice with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color one completely and only a few clusters on the second.
- Trim completed colored image and round corners.
- Detail cut the petal clusters out and adhere with 3D Foam Adhesives over the same cluster on the fully colored image.
- Adhere colored image onto Passionate Pink cardstock with Zip-Dry Paper Glue.
- Tie polka-dot ribbon in a bow around layered image, again with twine.
- Use 3D Foam Adhesive to adhere to card base.