Today is the final day of our hop with Tando Creative. Oh my has it been filled with great projects and I have so many ideas to do more with these fantastic new chipboard products.
There are PRIZES... three of them with Stampendous and Tando Creative goodies. Just stop by the Stampendous blog for more details, but just comment and check back on the company blog where they will announce the winners.
The hop today is BIG so if you are just getting started here you'll want to stop by on the Stampendous blog to get started. Now if you've been hopping with us you probably came from Dana's blog and after my blog you'll hop on over to Gez's blog.
And now here is my project in picture!
All these great images came from ONE Festive Background stamp!
|R272 Festive Background|
Just take a look at all of them by themselves, they stand great on their own don't they.
If you are curious about my supplies and how I put this together keep reading...
Festive Background Rubber Stamp (R272)
Dream Text Stamp (RS-R105)
Spoonful of Snow Embossing Powder and Elements (EJS02)
Build A Wreath Die Set (DCP1007)
Memento™ Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko® (MEM01)
Mini House Printer Tray 174mm x 114mm (MPTHOUSE)
My Colors™ Green and Red cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
Ganache StazOn ink by Tsukineko®
MEDIA® Fluid Acrylics by DecoArt (Titanium White, Primary Cyan, Phthalo Green-Blue, Primary Yellow, Yellow Oxide, Raw Sienna)
White Media™ Gesso by DecoArt
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor (Lemon Yellow PC915, Sand PC940, Goldenrod PC1035, Orange PC918, Pumpkin Orange PC1032, Carmine Red PC926, Crimson Red PC924, Black Raspberry PC1095, Limepeel PC1005, Moss Green PC1097, Apple Green PC912, Grey Light Green PC289, Colbalt Blue Hue PC133, Indanthrone Blue PC208, Mediterranean Blue PC1022, Muted Turquoise PC1086, Slate Grey PC936, Light Umber PC941, Chestnut PC1081, Gingerroot PC1084, 30% French Grey PC1070, 70% Cool Grey PC1065)
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Various Thick and Thin White Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Paintbrushes (Round #8, 1/2" flat brush)
Scissors or craft knife
To assemble the Mini House Printer Tray:
- Glue the three tray divider pieces together and set aside to dry.
- Gesso the solid house chipboard and the two stand pieces, then the divider tray after it has dried.
- Paint the solid house piece and the divider tray piece with 1:1 Iron Oxide and Titanium White)
- Paint the stand pieces with a mix similar in proportion to 1:4:3:5 of Phthalo Green-Blue, Primary Yellow, Raw Sienna and Titanium White.
- Stamp Dream Text with Ganache StazOn ink onto solid house and front of tray divider.
- Glue divider tray onto solid house chipboard.
- Using the handle end of paintbrush, dab Dreamweaver Regular Paste onto corners of dividers.
- Sprinkle Spoonful of Snow over wet paste, tap off and carefully heat emboss to add puffiness and hold embossing and elements onto paste.
- Die cut three bows and two pine branches from color cardstock.
- Trim bow pieces to layer as decoupage and glue together with foam squares.
- Repeat Regular Paste and Spoonful of Snow steps on tips of pine branch.
- Glue to top of printer tray.
- Stamp Festive Background with Memento black ink and color specific elements with colored pencils.
- Trim out colored images and begin adhering them using glue or foam squares to adhere into place.