Welcome to the Friday finale hop with the Stampendous team while we have been on an adventure Beneath The Sea.
Hop that you have enjoyed hanging out with us this week, we, the design team, had a great time with our goodies from Graphic 45, we love getting these kinds of products to play with for catalog time.
Before I jump into my project, know that this hop comes with prizes and all you really need to know is that you can comment on the blog posts that happened this week and you are automatically adding an entry for some fabulous Stampendous and Graphic 45 goodies. Details are on the Stampendous blog!
Here is my siren card for the hop today. I had a great time putting this together with all the stamps, dies and paper that are part of the three prize packages up for grabs (remember to look on the Stampendous blog for the details.)
While the instructions are all at the end of my post, here are a couple of close up shots of the card.
Janelle Stollfus - you're here!
CRS5088 Mermaids Friends Cling Rubber Stamp Set
DCS5088 Mermaids Die Set
CRS5089 Sailboats Cling Rubber Stamp Set
DCS5089 Sailboats Die Set
CRS5090 Seashells Cling Rubber Stamp Set
DCS5090 Seashells Die Set
SSC1246 Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Set
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
STF082 Versafine™ Onyx Black Ink by Tsukineko
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Stamp Handle
Voyage Beneath the Sea Paper by Graphic 45 Papers®
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Sketch™ markers by Copic® (B01, B32, BG01, BG05, BG13, BG45, BG70, BG72, BG75, BG75, BV20, BV23, E07, E40, E42, E50, E53, E81, G07, R01, V91, V93, Y21, Y26, Y28, YG13, YG17, YR15, YR18, YR27, YR31)
Mono Multi Liquid Glue by Tombow®
Ribbon by May Arts
Airbrush System (Optional)
Precision Stamping Tool
- Fold a 6 x 12 inch cardstock in half for a finished 6 square inch card base.
- Cut out with printer paper the mermaid, large shell and waves from the Mermaids and Sailboats Die Sets.
- Stamp mermaid in Memento black ink onto white mixed media paper. Use mask and stamp waves.
- Keep the mermaid mask on and add a mask on the waves before stamping large shell.
- Take off masks and color.
- Position the sentiment onto colored image and use stamp positioner to stamp a good impression of sentiment onto image with Versafine Onyx Black ink.
- Optional, add masks back on and airbrush background. Spray rubbing alcohol over it to bleach the airbrushed areas.
- Mat image and a square piece of pattern paper with black cardstock.
- Tie ribbon and twine around layers and glue down onto card base.
- Stamp shell and color, then cut out with die cut. Glue down underneath the ribbon bow.
- Trim out a sea star and mermaid stamp from Graphic 45 Papers and glue next to shell.