Skip to main content

Be Mine and Other Stampendous Goodies


Hi, I'm here today with a few LOVE-ly projects with too cute and too versatile stamps from Stampendous. I'll keep my chat short and give you links to where you can go check out the supplies and instructions.



I made up this LOVE card with PenPattern Love, a monoprint in my stash and the hearts from Love Always Perfectly Clear Stamps Set. The super cool Fitted Frames are NEW from Stampendous and they are COOL. Two sets (A and B) of concentric frames in two packages that completely cover all the sizes of stamps that Stampendous makes. THAT IS soooooo COOL! Lastly, the card base was made by dry embossing the paper through my Evolution machine and then sponging with Curry ink while still taped to the Honeycomb Dreamweaver Stencil.

Now on to some House-Mouse cards that were featured in the Stampendous October 2015 catalog and available on the website with supplies and instructions. Click on the caption to get the details on how to make one just like it!

Showers of Love
Love You Candy

The Love You Candy card, I believe, was my first shaker card that uses the handmade glitter confetti. I used pink, violet and yellow cardstock and directly stamped Versamark ink  over the strip of paper and sprinkled the matching color of glitter embossing powder from the EK20 Spring Sparkle Embossing Kit onto them before running it through my die cut machine with a confetti die by We R Memory Keepers (Lifestyles). Here's a close up of it.


A few of my teamies are posting their love-ly projects today too, so hope on over and see them!

Pam Hornschu

Wendy Price

Stampendous Blog

Stay tuned in to the Stampendous blog next week... we are going on a hop with our favorite Ribbon Resource!


Comments

  1. All of these are gorgeous but I especially love the shaker card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!!! Love the shaker. 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Celebrate Plain Jane Style!

There is an Anni-Verve-Sary party going on today! Verve Stamp Company is 2 years old! The hop started at Verve's blog , so come hop on board and see over 5 dozen projects that are sure to get your Verve on! I've been waiting for the right time to blog about this project and when the opportunity came to join in the anniversary blog hop for Verve I knew it was time. My blog hop project today uses all Plain Jane Bible verses from Verve. I saw this project at Susan Roberts gallery on Splitcoaststampers and went to her blog to get the details . I decided to make one for my mother as a Christmas present...in 2008. Yep, I just now finished it and I have the blog hop to thank. Using sketches would have made this a whole lot faster. LOL The two cards shown in the picture above use the latest Plain Jane release for Psalm 121:1-2 (hanging on box) and Hebrews 11:1 (in front of box). And I'll give the details below, but first here's a slide show of the whole year. Hebr...

Friends Purge Hop 2012

A few blogging friends of mine are having a hard time letting go of much loved papers and embellishments, so we decided to share them with all of you in a week long Purge Hop!  If you’ve already been hopping along you have come from Julee’s blog , but if you are starting here just look at the list below for all the links to before and after to get in on all the fun. Just comment once on the hop spots you want a chance to win and tell us what you spy as your favorite item(s). The hop will stay open until January 28th, 5PM ET. Each of my friends will post a winner from their prize post on Monday, January 30th!       1. Tosha 6.  Julee     2.  Andrea 7.  Janelle     3.  Maureen 8.  Betty     4.  Sonja 9.  Teresa     5.  Laurie Here's my treasured supplies I'm willing to give away!  Numerous 6 x 6 sheets of scrapbook paper from these ...

Stampendous New Products - CLOSED

The winner is announced on this post . Mark your calendar to join the Stampendous Design Team next Saturday, for a fun blog hop, complete with prizes you don't want to miss.  We'll be showcasing all sorts of products just released at Winter CHA! Welcome Second Annual Scrappy Bowl Party! Thanks so much for popping in to see my Scrappy project using some new Essentials by Stampendous! As our team is getting ready for the blog hop this coming Saturday I wanted to give you a sneak peek of a new product. It's gonna knock your socks off! The new Color Fragments are so much fun to work with and have so much versatility. The technique I used for this journal cover is the Encrusted Jewels Technique  (video). Color Fragments are sprinkled over Deep Impressions Embossing Powder along with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat set from the back of the project. (That's just so the fragments don't soar off the page and to the floor.) Now for the Sc...