Today I'm posting with some talented ladies from the Stampendous design team. We are strolling along the theme week, celebrating the season with House-Mouse Designs and more!
Here's my fun little card.
HMR38 Joyful Noise
MWP811 Fran’s Mixed Media White Paper
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
DWLJ891 Holly Swirls Stencil
DWETLG Large Embossing Tool
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Color Spritzer by Perfect Paper Crafting®
Ribbon by May Arts
Corner Rounder Punch
Paper Edge Distress Tool
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch color cardstock in half for a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch finished size.
- Place green cardstock over Holly Swirls Stencil and with the large embossing tool run it over and around the stencil. Optionally you can emboss paper through an embossing machine, make sure to use the proper plate sandwich with you machine.
- Distress edges of embossed cardstock and tie a bow around it before adhering to card base.
- Stamp Joyful Noise onto white cardstock with black ink and color with Chameleon Pens.
- Mask image with frisket or by stamping image onto sticky edge of sticky notes and trim out image to place over colored image.
- Use the Color Spritzer for to spray blue marker onto unmasked area of image.
- Remove mask, round corners with punch and adhere to card.