Hello crafty friends and fans! I have a sweet little action card to share today and NOPE it ended up not being a pumpkin card after all as my post title suggests, but it will wobble! I think I'm going to make them later this week and if I do I'll be sure to post them. I'm getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday this week and just might not have time until next week... so come back later to find out. Which reminds me I need to share an update on our Thankful Tree next week too, so you can see how the tree has grown!
So today and the rest of the week the Stampendous designers are busy sharing some fun projects using various products. We are wobbling with Action Wobble springs on cards and they may also have a few jolly old man appearing on them as well.
Here's my card today that has the spring made by Action Wobble and while it doesn't look related to the man in red, the stamp set I used DOES!
Here's a little blurry video I made with my camera during the "photo shoot".
SSC1234 Christmas Visions Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
EP525 Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
VM001 Versamark Watermark Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
Color Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Colorbox Dye Archival Ink in Surf, Iris and Royal Blue by Clearsnap®
Markers by Copic® (B60, G63, G64, G67, R14, R29, YR14, YR27, E33, E35, E70)
Tape Runner by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
- Fold a 4 1/4 x 11 inch color cardstock in half for a finished 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base.
- Stamp snow globe and choice inserts on the plaque and globe with black ink and color.
- Cut out snow globe.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock smaller than the size of your card base and tape down onto flat surface 1/2-inch along edge.
- Sponge Colorbox inks around the outer corners of paper, let dry or use a heat tool to speed it up.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink onto white paper with MISTI for perfect positioning.
- Remove tape and dust entire sponged surface then stamp snowflake from ____ with watermark ink onto the top half of paper. Emboss with Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder.
- Glue sponged background onto card base.
- Remove protective cover and add Action Wobble to card base. Adhere snow globe by pressing it onto the spring.
Check out other projects from my teamies today!