Welcome to a week of Blogging in Color Stampendous and Faber-Castell's Design Memory Craft division. I'm excited to be hopping again with these great products and while I have collected quite a few on my own, they provided me with a delicious amount of goodies to use this week!
There are prizes for this hop week, comment each day on the Stampendous blog and each designer's blog and you'll be in for a chance at some Stampendous and Faber-Castell goodies! Details here.
If you would like instructions please look on through the end of the post. If not, here is the rest of the hops for today.
Stampendous Impressions Blog
Janelle Stollfus - you are here!
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Blog
P256 Goldfish Pair
CP475 Creative Palette Rectangles
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
SH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Stamp Handle
Art GRIP Aquarelles Reds Mix and Match Set (brush included)
Art GRIP Aquarelles Blues Mix and Match Set (brush included)
Stampers Big White Brush Pen
PITT Artist Pens in Black
Texture Gems™ Ice
Gelatos (Blueberry and Raspberry)
Color Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Versafine™ Stone Gray Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
Acrylic Paint by DecoArt
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Water or Aquash Pen
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch cardstock in half for a finished 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card base.
- Create monoprint paper with acrylic paint and comb on a Creative Palette Rectangles. Let dry.
- Stamp Goldfish Pair in Stone Gray ink onto watercolor paper. If ink is too dark, stamp off on scrap paper and then onto watercolor paper.
- Color with Art GRIP Aquarelles using the side of the the pencil tip for soft colors.
- Finish with some Gelatos around the images
- Add bubbles with Stampers Big White Pen.
- Carefully drop Texture Gems Clear onto white bubbles and let dry.
- Trim mono print and glue on card base.
- Trim goldfish image and glue onto card base.
- Doodle a border onto card base with PITT Artist Pen in Black.