We've been sharing some designs from the Stampendous January Catalog using a box die designed by Eileen Hull for Sizzix. It's an amazing little crafty circle of fun, but here we are and having a grand time of it.
See a full supply list with instructions at the bottom of this post, but to see a glimpse of some fun steps click on step by step photo below.
We have prizes to go along with this "Block" Party!
Three (3) winners will be randomly chosen from comments on all the blogs during our collaboration posts. Then from those three we’ll randomly pick a GRAND PRIZE winner! Two of the winners will receive Stampendous PenPattern Petal and PenPattern Flutter cling stamps. They’ll also receive enough pre-cut, premium matboard from Sizzix to make two boxes of your own, plus some extra pieces for fiddly bits! The Grand Prize winner will receive the stamps as above, a whole package of matboard, AND the Sizzix die to cut your own ATB boxes! Uh, WOW!
If that weren’t enough, eligibility for these amazing prize packages has expanded to include our international fans too!
We know you won’t want to miss a single creation in this hop, and the Eileen Hull Designs Inspiration Team has several members that live outside the United States, so it took a while for them to get their products from us. We need to give them time to post and you time to comment, so the comment deadline will be Sunday, March 8th. A whole extra week! We will continue posting links as we receive them from the Inspiration Team, so be sure to keep checking back. You get one entry for every comment, so you don’t want to miss the chance to leave a thoughtful comment on each project. For those who tend to get lost, we’ll post a “cumulative” link list of links so far on Saturday, February 28th and Saturday, March 7th. Then you can check your progress.
Thank you for stopping by today. Here are more designers that are playing in the block party.
Janelle Stollfus - you are here!
CRS5074 Build a Bouquet Stamp Set
CDS5074 Build a Bouquet Die Set
NKCRS06 NK Studio Marks
EJS06 Spoonful of Pixie Dust
EP200 Stamp N’ Bond Heat-Activated Adhesive Powder
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 Versafine™ Onyx Black Ink by Tsukineko®
CP811 Creative Palette MonoPrinting Plate
VM001 Versamark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
White tissue paper
Little Sizzles Cream Matboard by Sizzix®
Sizzix Eileen Hull Designs Large 3D Box Die
Acrylic Paints by DecoArt®
Double-sided sticky tape by ThermoWeb®
Matte Decou-Page by DecoArt®
Heat Embossing Tool
- Cut Little Sizzles matboard with Large 3D box die and add double sided sticky tape to flaps using die cut instructions to assemble.
- Create a monoprint with the acrylic paint on the Creative Palette. (If you need help getting starting with your Creative Palette go to http://youtube.com/stampendous and look for the Creative Palette video)
- Brush paint onto bubble wrap and stamp onto monoprint. Set aside to dry.
- Cut monoprint out to fit five side panels of box.
- Position panels in the manner you will be adhering to the box and tape together with removable tape.
- Sponge acrylic paint onto a stamp from NK Studio Marks set and randomly add to panel squares.
- Stamp hydrangea from the Build A Bouquet set with Onyx Black onto white tissue paper. Set with heat tool.
- On a craft mat paint stamp flowers and leaves with acrylic paint. Set aside to dry.
- Cut out painted flowers and leaves with dies. Make sure the paint is completely dry or the paper will stick to diecut.
- Apply flowers and leaves around the edges of the panels.using Decou_Page as glue and sealer.
- Stamp Relax stamp with Versafine Onyx Black ink onto a side panel, heat set.
- Score between the panels so the tissue paper will be cut.
- Glue panels onto box.
- Create feet from leftover matboard and paint. (Optional)
- Sponge watermark ink around the edges of box and sprinkle Stamp N' Bond over it tapping excess off.
- Sprinkle Spoonful of Pixie Dust over it and tap off excess. Heat set.