Happy Monday friends, and welcome to a Christmas Mini Hop with Stampendous and Core'dinations.
We have a great little three day hop collaborating with some of the best products from these two companies and we hope you'll enjoy your time walking through our creations.
Comment to win! Each day comment on all the blogs in the link list and you'll have more chances to win this set of goodies. Stampendous Rules are HERE.
Our dogs are getting older and many times I just love to stare at the gorgeous coloring of their fur! LOL It's true and I'm one crazy gal, but I just LOVE gray hair, so now that they are accumulating these gorgeous strands I'm staring at them even more!
Well, that said, I ended up coloring this Santa Dog NOT the color of either of my red dapple Dachshunds.Creative license doesn't have to make sense!
This simple card came together quick. Here's what I used and how I did it.
Santa Dog by Stampendous®
Versafine Onyx Black ink by Tsukineko®
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor®
White Core Basics Cardstock by Core'dinations®
Core Essentials Brights Pack by Core'dinations®
Black Magic Pack by Core'dinations®
Sand-It Gadget and Dust Buddy by Core'dinations®
Red ribbon by May Arts Ribbon®
3-in-1 Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Stamp image with Onyx Black ink onto white cardstock and color.
- Trim image measure and cut a piece of Black Magic Freeze 1/2-inch bigger than image.
- Use Sand-It gadget to distress texture side of paper and wipe dust off with the Dust Buddy.
- Cut photo corners from 1-inch square cardstock.
- Glue image onto Black Magic cardstock and the photo corners onto the image.
- Sand and dust front side of a 4 1/4 x 11 inch cardstock folded in half to a finished size of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches.
- Glue image onto card front and knot ribbon around base of image and around the front flap of the card.
Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great time on the Stampendous Hop with Core'dinations.
Janelle Stollfus - it's me
Stamps: Santa Dog (Stampendous)
Paper: White Core Basics Cardstock, Core Essentials Brights Pack, Black Magic Pack (Core'dinations)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black ink (Tsukineko), colored pencils (Prismacolor)
Accessories: Red ribbon (May Arts Ribbon), 3-in-1 Glue (Beacon Adhesives), Scissors