Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A pumpkin tutorial

BookPaperPumpkin

Earlier today I posted this pumpkin for my Stampendous and Scrapbook Adhesives blog hop, but what I didn't tell everyone was that a full tutorial was available on Paper Craft Planet today as the 3-D Challenge. Yay!

Most of the pictures are the same as my step-out photo from the last post, but this time you get a supplies list and directions with each photograph. Double-yay!

So you can head on over to the 3d229 Rolled Book Paper Pumpkin Challenge tutorial.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!