Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Life is Good


Yesterday was such a great day. I don't know if you were able to go with me on the surprise blog hop for Julee and Mark, but I thoroughly enjoyed all the hops with advice on being a parent. It brought up so many good memories of when my little ones were born. So I feel like Life is good! It really is even though we have the pains of life with them.

My card is using the Splitcoast Stampers sketch 372 for this past week. My sweet friend, Taylor Usry, surprised me with featuring this card as the inspiration for it. I just wanted to say thank you, it was a thrill to be a part of the SCS sketch week.
It's taken me a whole week to get a card ready. It's not that the card was hard to put together, but the time I needed to get it together was sparse. I think I finally got a card done in time for a challenge at By Lori Designs, too!


#BLD24
So here's my card for these challenges...


This little cutie was already colored up and all I needed to do was get her on a card. She's from By Lori Designs and her name is Suzy. She's a Puddle Jumper if you didn't already know and I love that name too. It's the whole reason behind my blog name.

The Jenni Bowlin pattern paper is from the discount bin at my LSS that caught my eye a week or two ago.

I didn't have my favorite see-thru ruler handy so I tried freehand drawing an outline... I hope I find my ruler soon! LOL

That's it for today...


Details:
Stamps: Puddle Jumper Suzy (By Lori Designs), Treetops (CTMH)
Paper: Saloon (Jenni Bowlin), white (Neenah), Tangerine Tango (SU!), scraps of olive green, tan, pink
Ink: Laserjet, copic markers, cocoa (CTMH), brown permanent marker (Bic Mark-it), black multiliner pen (copic)
Accessories: Corner rounder (Corner Chomper, WRMK)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh Janelle...I LOVE your card...really love it! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!! Blessing -LORi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!