Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Viva La Verve February Challenges

Verve stamps are my hobby heart throb right now. I am a busy mom and homemaker who just wants a bit of me time. Every once in a while I believe my craft room gets very lonely and wants me to spend some time in there. So, I am attempting to do all four Viva La Verve February sketches before the deadline this Friday, which apparently is now today. Here they are. Check out the gallery over at Splitcoaststampers.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!