Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Do Over's Please!


Have you ever wanted to unpost a card or layout in your gallery? I have a few, but there's one that I actually would like to carefully pull apart and do-over. So I'm curious if any of you have a do-over in your gallery? If you're willing, share which one it is, what your gripe is about the card and add a link to share. If anyone really did the do-over item that is even better.

Tell your friends, let's have a big Do-Over party this week!


Here's mine:

The gripe? The most creative part doesn't stand out. All those butterflies I masked and stamped on the panel, then cut and raised with dimensionals don't really do a dramatic element to the card. It needs more contrast overall.



So what is your do-over?

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like the colors and the cute butterfly....tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you cut out the butterflies. I have lots of do overs! When I am finished with something and not satisfies it does into the "rework" pile. Sometimes they stay there for a while before I can decide what they need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many cards that I start out with one idea and end up with another. And not always something I like. But I press forward anyway because I'm trying not to waste anything. I often think "if I were to make this card again I would..." and fill in the blank with my changes. But I don't end up re-making any of them. I guess because there are too many new ideas to try out that I never get back to it.

    I do think your card is pretty and I like the design. I do understand what you mean about your butterfly blending in with the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!