Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, May 25, 2018

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)


I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects data like your name, email address and/or location from your online profile. It's mainly so that I can respond to you if necessary.

These are stored in the United States and cannot be retrieved by anyone but me. I never share them unless you win a prize from a blog hop, then I pass them on to the manufacturer supplying that prize upon request. When this happens, your information is then covered by that manufacturer's privacy policy.

If you would like me to delete your comments from my website, just email me at: jbearstoll AT gmail.com and I will delete them within 14 days. Your information is not used for any other purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!