Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, April 1, 2013

April First is here!


A new day and a new month! I'm amazed and a smidgen depressed that it is already the fourth month of the year and it just seems like I came off of Christmas break. I know though that I have to keep going because life doesn't stop or slow down for me.

Did you all have a great spring break? That's the reason I didn't have anything new to post last week. I needed to have a vacation. I'm a little worn down with quite a few things on my plate these days and there's more to come. So it was a great time to just hang out with my family and take my kids to play dates and special treats.

For all those who have some busy days ahead, I'm wishing and praying that it goes smoothly for you. This week my husband goes in for out-patient surgery and I'll be taking care of him and all the other normal things that go on. If I make a few mistakes in my posts or seem to be very short winded you'll know that I'm just trying to keep up and I'll be back to normal soon. :)

Today's card is a simple one I made for my card class last month. It's simple and when you love a certain pattern paper this layout is the right one for the job.


Verve stamp and coordinating die, some sponging and then the triple wrapping of thread and subtle lace is all it took to complete this card. It was fun to see how the ladies at class added and embellished in their own styles for this card. I love it when that happens. Thank you for a fun night! I can't wait to do it again.

Details:
Stamps: Tag Time (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Kraft (Wausau), Hannah Blue and Ivory pattern paper (K and Company), White (Neenah)
Ink: Brushed Corduroy (Ranger), Worn Lipstick (Ranger)
Accessories: Curvy Bookplate die (A Cut Above Die, Verve)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I hear you re: spring break. Did the same thing :) Trusting the day surgery will go smoothly and recovery will be quick! Hang in there with the busy schedule and big cyber hug to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!