Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, March 11, 2011

A little RAK birthday goodness





Hello? I really am still around. I have been trying to get caught up on some projects of the non-paper variety for over a week! I'm craving to get back into the craft room and start in on some delicious new stamps. I can't wait to show you what I make, but I will wait because I need to and I haven't finished anything yet.

I made this card a few weeks back for a FB call from Tiddly Inks. Christy asked if anyone would like to create a card to be mailed on to her college friend for a special birthday year. Well, I like RAK, but had never done a papercrafting one so I'm happy to say my RAK card is for someone I don't even know. Now that is a lot of fun!



Have a wonderful Friday and I'll be back next week with something from Paper Smooches (maybe).

Details:
Stamps: Tiddly Inks Wild Thing, TCP A Beary Good Year
Paper: Making Memories Pattern Paper, Real Red, Basic Black, AB red, More Mustard, Neenah White
Ink: Basic Black, Prismacolor Markers, PITT Black Ink Pen
Accessories: More Mustard Grosgrain Ribbon, Red Center Stitch ribbon, standard hole punch, Nestabilities Label 17, Stampin Up Decorative Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!