Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tis the Season - We have a Winner!


Good morning everyone! The blog candy closed last night, but later than I had posted. The close function wasn't working out as planned for Mr. Linky so there was an extra 5 hours to enter. LOL

Thank you, Cheryl, Penni, Shanna, Cathy and Ginette, for playing in "My mistake can make you a winner" Blog Candy Give-away.

I used Random.org to generate the winner and that person is Cheryl from She Stamps blog. Congratulations! Cheryl, please send me your address to me (go to View my complete profile link to get my email address) so I can get it out in the mail.

This was fun! I think I might find another mistake and do another Blog Candy next month. It might be something to do with coloring images. Hmmmmm what could it be?

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday to you and your family! Stop in any time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!