Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, March 16, 2009

Macro Photo Suite for Free!




Hi all, I've been so tickled about my homemade photo setup that when I ran across someone asking how everyone took their photos, well I just decided to make a post about it.




I searched on the web and ran across some great instructions. I proceeded to go through the house and find everything I needed. So my box was free to make. Well, I had bought the lightbulbs and workshop hanging lamps at The Home Depot a couple of months before I made this small box, so I guess it was about $10.




Go to the "instructions" link above to get the details, but here is my setup and the object I took a shot of in my photo suite is the photo at the beginning.




2 comments:

  1. I really liked it.The idea is great. I liked the setup too.

    http://blossomsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments on my FIL's Father's Day card! It looks so complicated that I think people are just boggled when they look at it. LOL! My photo box is not nearly as fancy as yours. In fact it's just a few pieces of white cardstock propped up on my bookshelf and there are no lights just the sun! I will definitely try your version when I find more space. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!