Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm brimming with an idea over on the Verve Stamps blog!


Yippee! It's Friday! 

I'm over on the Verve Blog today sharing my take on this month's Diva Dare Challenge. Why not hop on over and see all the details. It might just be something you want to add to your crafty time this weekend!


{From my post on Verve Stamps Blog} This birthday card is brimming with Verve goodness. I colored flowers from Feel the Sun Stamp Set with Copic markers and fussy cut them out. They are warming up next to A Cut Above Rounded Scallop Frame die and tagged with a tea cup and tag combo from the Cup of Life stamp set and the A Cut Above Tiny Sweet Scallop Tag die. The Happy Birthday wishes is from the Hope Blooms Stamp Set. I added some lace ribbon under the tea cup and across the band to complete the bag. Inside the bag is tea bag nestled in some tissue paper edge punched with a lace pattern. The insert is labeled with a tea bag tag and sentiment from the Cup of Life set. A little shaved ice sparkle around the band is the last touch on this challenge project. All the pattern paper is from Pretty Party paper pad by Crate Paper.

Here's a peek at the inside before you go...



Details:
Stamps: Feel the Sun (Verve Stamps),  Cup of Life (Verve Stamps), Hope Blooms (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Pretty Paper (Crate Paper), white (Mohawk), kraft (dust cover paper roll), Tissue Paper
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento, Tsukineko), Rose Red (Stampin' Up), Alcohol markers (Copic), Brushed Corduroy (Ranger)
Accessories: Rounded Scallop Frame die (A Cut Above, Verve Stamps), Tiny Sweet Scallop Tag die (A Cut Above, Verve Stamps), Treat Bag die (Lifestyles), edge punch (Martha Stewart), mini clothespin, lace ribbon, Shaved Ice (Stampendous), vintage twine

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great "pouch" card! I love the colors together, the shaved ice stuff and the little ecru lace. Wish I could see the card inside too. I bet it's just as cute!!!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! The coloring of these flowers is superb, love the black outlined edges and the added shaved ice sparkle makes it all so amazing! I'm going to have to follow your blog now, you are very talented!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!