Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stampendous Catalog RELEASES new FUN stuff!


There are an amazing amount of new products in the July catalog! I hope you'll hang out with us this week as we share on our blogs some of the products we used for the catalog images.

If you like a product you can go over to see instructions and supply lists on the Stampendous webstore! Go to PROJECTS to see some now! And then head back to the Stampendous blog every day for a list of hops!

THERE ARE PRIZES!!!!!! The details will start tomorrow!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!