Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm still creating...just stock piling to post it

It's Mojo Monday and I realized I'm behind. I'm in need of some Mother's Day cards and decided to use that as an excuse to catch up on Verve challenges. So here they are.






I started off with the Viva La Verve April 5 challenge which had the {twist} to use springy colors. I like the colors so much that I used them again for the Mojo Monday 83 challenge. The details are on my SplitcoastStampers gallery if you're interested.

7 comments:

  1. Great cards! LOVE the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are beautiful. Love the colors and sketches you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the bright colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful, love the bright colors!
    thanks for such a wonderful comment you left ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! I love the colors on the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!