Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Verve Sketch and Inspiration Challenge


There's a sweet inspiration and sketch challenge this week that Laurie Schmidlin has for us with Viva La Verve. Have a go at it and see what sticks to your design.



Details:
Stamps: Dream Big, Better Together (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Park Bench (Fancy Pants), Balsa (Sundance Neenah), Charcoal (Wausau), So Saffron (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Basic Gray (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Goodness Flowers die set, Dreamy Leaves die set (A Cut Above, Verve), stencil (Studio Calico), modeling cream (Viva Decor), mask (Mr. Hueys, Studio Calico)

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love these colors. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo you use. very nice card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!