Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Friday, September 6, 2013

Paper Craft Planet Sketch


Remember this little leaf falling mouse in my last post? Well, it's now the sample for Paper Craft Planet's sketch today!

Come join us for a fun little sketch to show off those larger stamps you have stashed away! I'm thinking this would even be great to showcase one of those dusty embossing folders that don't get use for the main focus of cards.

 

If you have House-Mouse Designs® images and want a challenge to play along with our sketch, go to this Challenge blog and link them up. This card was perfect for the current challenge "Transport"..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!