Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, October 11, 2012

You're So Sweet

 

Verve introduced five new plain jane's over the weekend and I'm sharing two of them today on my card! When I started to make this card I played with the medallion stamp on a scrap paper, so I could just have fun with making a pattern. The Verve Divas have been showing some great projects with these little gems. You can see them by heading over to the Verve gallery. New ones are loaded every day!


This card was very easy to create and the pattern paper from My Mind's Eye played into the medallion panel so well. Love it when that happens.

That's all from me today!

Details:
Stamps: So Sweet PJ (Verve Stamps), Square Medallion PJ (Verve Stamps)
Paper: All Spice (My Mind's Eye), Pewter (Wausau), Chocolate (Wausau)
Ink: Chocolate (CTMH)
Accessories: Mini Vintage Oval Die set (A Cut Above, Verve), Pennant Trim die (A Cut Above, Verve), Mini Stapler (Tim Holtz, Ranger)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!