Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, May 23, 2011

CAS Monday Cards and Event Show and Tell


Good Monday everyone!

It's been a long time since I've sat down at my computer to type up a post, but I've remained super busy. We have 4 more days of school, two programs in one night in the same building (easy night) and a park and picnic day on the same day. That's my kids schedule and in addition I'm pulling together all the leftover supplies from the year of MOPS crafts and creating kits for anyone to buy at our meeting this week. So I'm working round and round to keep up.

The event that I've been working on for the last two months was finally here this last weekend and it was wonderful. Since my blog is mainly about paper crafts I don't get to show much of my other kinds of creations, but I'll make an exception today and show the logo design and some of the event items.

We coordinated the program and name tags in color but I used a simple frame instead of the filigree background of the logo.




Now on to my CAS cards for today. I've been donating my cards this spring to help raise funds for a few families in my children's school. It's been a wonderful feeling to be able to help out in my own way. The results were truly God blessed. I was even asked to create a few larger cards for a college class to use as thank you cards for special speakers. Here are a few of them.

Elegant Leaves Die and Bloom and Grow by Verve

Tree by CTMH and Butterfly and sentiment by Verve

Lovely Buckles by CTMH and Friendly Phrases by Verve

Have a wonderful week...

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!