Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valenting Day 9 and 10 - I'm all and Time with you



I've been so busy I forgot to check my Valentine's candy posts! So you will be getting another two for one day.  Here they are:

Day 9:
Yesteryear's treat:
Clever Saying:
I've met "Airheads"
I've met geeks, you're one of a kind
You're someone Unique!!!
Candy: Airheads

Today's treat:


Clever saying: I'm all... puckered up!
Candy: Lemonheads

Day 10!
Yesteryear's treat:

Clever saying:
You're so sweet, as sweet as honey,
I love you more than Chocolate money!!!
Candy: Bag of chocolate coins

Today's treat:


Clever saying: Time with you... is refreshing.
Candy: Junior Mints


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!