Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day



I got my first set of Cat's Pajama's stamps yesterday and was so excited at it's versatility. I have a very special card to send out today. It's a beary sweet PJ wanting to say Happy Valentine's Day!

This card is going to my mother-in-law from the grandkids along with a goodie bag today. I had to time this post so that she would get the card first and not see the post. You might see him next time with a flower in his hand for a get well card, or he could be donning a St. Paddy's hat. You'll have to keep you eye out for him in all the galleries because I bet he'll be around a lot.




Details:
Stamps: Cat's Pajama's A Beary Good Year
Paper: Various scraps from LSS
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Chocolate Chip Ink pad and Writer, Creamy Caramel and Rose Red, Prismacolor Markers in Cinnamon Toast, Sienna Brown, Light Umber, Blush Pink, Magenta.
Accessories: Nestibilities Classic Square Large, Classic Small Inverted Square and Scalloped Square, DMC Floss, SU! Cocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!