Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm in search of flower help

Do you know any of the flowers in this picture? I'm trying to find photos or clipart for them. (Right-click on the image to open up in a new window a larger image.)



I think A and C are the same delphiniums, but if anyone knows what they are please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

2 comments:

  1. You've labeled the only two I know! Beautiful flowers though. Your cards are really nice, Janelle. I've enjoyed scrolling through your blog. (Thanks for commenting on mine!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little late for this, but just found your blog. You have amazing talent! Love your stuff!! Anyway, I *think* A looks like Bluebells, C looks like a mini Iris, B looks to be a colored Gerbera daisy or mum (hard to tell at that angle), and F looks like the delphiniums.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!