Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today's not my birthday

span style="font-size:130%;">...but it sure feels like it.

It started yesterday. My neighbor remembered how much I liked a cake she brought to last years spring gathering for our block so while our little ones were playing in the sandbox she informed me I was getting that cake for my birhtday. Mmmmmmm...
We found out late in the afternoon that our refinance loan went through so this morning we signed the stack of papers. It felt so good to get that done. We have an extremely low rate, fewer years to pay off and lower monthly mortgage payment. Now that is a great early birthday present.

When we got home from that the door bell rang and FedEx presented me with my new iPhone. [sung with vibrato] Ahhhhhhhhhh. While we were gone the post came and sitting on the step next to the FedEx courier was a box addressed to me, from my sister! Again. Ahhhhhhhh. It was a money bouquet. I wonder where they got the idea for that?

So here is all that's gone on today in pictures.




And tonight my husband and I are going to Shakespeare by the river.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Good for you!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that all these things made you feel good today. It's so nice to have a little something specialo from time to time..
    Have fun tonight.. janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great couple of days you've had. That is fantastic. The money bouquet sounds like a great idea too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!