The folks at Stampendous are celebrating all moms this week, and I'm playing along with a House-Mouse Designs® card I made for their April 2017 Catalog.
I do enjoy getting these Stampendous goodies from them and in return make them into projects! So if you're interested you can follow the supply list and instruction information below which is also available on the Stampendous website.
But first, you can get tons more inspiration from my teammates and Stampendous this week so stop on by these links and say hi when you're there!
- HMW07 House-Mouse™ Doorbell Ringers (AZ, STM)
- SSC1216 Beary Mice Perfectly Clear Stamp Set (AZ, STM)
- FMS4057 Lace Metal Stencil (AZ, STM)
- DCP1005 Fitted Frame A Die Set (AZ, STM)
- DWDEP Dreamweaver Regular Paste (AZ, STM)
- DWDPK Palette Knife (AZ, STM)
- MGK05 Spring Micro Glitter Kit (AZ, STM)
- MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ, STM)
- MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Antique Gold, Lilac Mist, Grape Vine)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
- Foam Adhesives by Tombow® (AZ)
- Stamp Doorbell Ringers with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim and adhere to Lilac Mist mat with foam adhesives.
- Trim and fold Antique Gold cardstock for 5-1/2 square inch folded card base.
- Trim pattern paper the same height as card and slightly smaller in width, one edge at an angle.
- Trace angle edge onto the card base, remove and tape down Lace Metal Stencil.
- Spread Regular Paste along one edge and then spread evenly across the stencil.
- Sprinkle Purple Micro Glitter over stencil while the paste is still wet.
- Remove stencil and wash immediately.
- Let card base dry and then adhere pattern paper.
- Stamp sentiment from Beary Mice set onto white cardstock and trim with Fitted Frames die.
- Cut a frame using the die from Grape Vine cardstock and glue sentiment on top of the frame.
- Glue sentiment below the colored image and glue onto card base.