Happy March! I'm not sure if it's the sun peeking out behind the clouds lately or if it's National Craft Month, but I'm in the mood to make things!
This week Stampendous is having a Stencil Palooza of a show and I decided to play along with a new project.
Stop by the Stampendous blog and see more fantastic projects!
If you're interested in the supplies and instructions for the card keep reading on to the end of my post.
(Note: Amazon Affiliate Program Links, plus affiliate free links)
- Best Wishes Ensemble Stencil (AZ, STM)
- Stampendous Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz (AZ, STM)
- MG09 China Blue Micro Glitter (AZ, STM)
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife (AZ, STM)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Ocean Side, Grasshopper
- Pattern Paper by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- 3D Foam Adhesives Squares (AZ)
- Liquid Glass™ by DecoArt® (AZ, company website)
- Ribbon by MayArts - Crushed Satin Ribbon
- Cut a piece of Grasshopper paper just larger than stencil and tape down on flat surface.
- Tape Best Wishes Ensemble stencil down over cardstock with the first tape across the top to act as a hinge.
- Add some paste across the top of stencil and swipe down with palette knife or paste spreader.
- Quickly remove three sides of tape from stencil and lift stencil up at hinge.
- Sprinkle wet paste with China Blue Micro Glitter and tap off excess. Set aside to dry.
- Tie ribbon around pattern paper in a knot and glue down onto Ocean Side folded 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch card base.
- Once stencil is dry, adhere to card base using 3D foam adhesive.
- Drop small pearls of Liquid Glass next to stenciled image.
- Quickly sprinkle glitter over wet Liquid Glass and tap off excess.