Spring break is almost over! We've been hanging out around the house enjoying some fun family times and just relaxing, but I know there were some had other plans like my project for today, ROAD TRIP!
Now, this completely adorable stamp is not yet in stores, but it will be very soon! It's part of the Stampendous April release available in TWO days along with tons of terrific new stamp images from Fran Seiford, Laurel Burch, Pink Your Life’s Nicoletta Zanella, and House-Mouse Designs® Ellen Jareckie!
Here's a list of all the sneak peeks you'll want to see and then stop by the Stampendous blog on Friday for more (that's when I'll be linked up).
Janelle StollfusAnything Goes theme and the design team is highlighting Stampendous products! I'm joining the link party!
If you're interested in being enabled to make this card keep reading! I have a supply list, plus instructions.
- PLW06 Whisper Friends Van
- Fitted Frames A Die Set
- Hot Blue Color Fragments
- Spring Micro Glitter Kit
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
- Mixed Media White Paper
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Lilac Mist, Parrot
- Pattern Paper by Graphic 45 Papers
- Sketch Marker by Copic® - 0, B01, B02, B04, B06, B60, B99, C1, C2, C4, C5, C7, E30, E31, E35, R22, R35, R37, T1, T4, T6, T8, V12, V15, V17, Y02, Y11, Y15, Y35, YG03, YG17, YG61, YR04, YR09, YR27
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Adhesives by Tombow®
- Liquid Glass™ by DecoArt®
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Stamp Whisper Friends Van with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Trim with Fitted Frame die.
- Die cut fitted frame from Lilac Mist and tie a ribbon in a knot around it.
- Adhere pattern paper to 5-1/2 square inch Parrot cardstock base.
- Adhere Lilac Mist frame onto the card base.
- Add the colored image with foam adhesives.
- Crush Hot Blue Color Fragments to smallest pieces possible and set aside.
- Add small drops of Liquid Glass to card base.
- Sprinkle Color Fragments over drops, tap off then sprinkle with dots with Teal Micro Glitter, tap off excess and return to container.