This has got to be a surprise to most of you because it just did for me as I started to write this post, that Valentine's Day is just nine days away! So today I'm sharing a super cute House-Mouse® card I made for the Stampendous catalog.
I have supplies and instructions at the end of the post if you're interested! If you like my post today or want to find my projects again in the future, please follow me by using the links in my sidebar!!
And guess what? The Stampendous blog is having a buzz of fun stamps and stencils this week that is ideal for friends and loved ones, so why not hop on over to check it all out! Here are some links to hop on over to and get your crafty mojo going!
Note: In this supply list affiliate links are used for Amazon (AZ) at no cost to you, though it means when you click the link and make a purchase I receive a few pennies as a commission. Stampendous (STM), Ellen Hutson (EH) and Blick Studio (Blick) links are also listed for non-affiliate shopping.
- House-Mouse® Dearest One (AZ, STM)
- Lace Metal Stencil (AZ, STM)
- Mixed Media White Paper (AZ, STM)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (AZ, STM)
- My Colors™ Seafoam Cardstock by My Mind's Eye® (company website)
- Sketch™ Markers by Copic® - BG15, BG72, BV20, E31, E33, E35, E37, E50, E51, E53, E93, RV10, RV13, RV14, RV91, RV93, RV95, V91 (company website)
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions®
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives (AZ)
- Masking Pen by Molotow (AZ) Perfect Paper Crafting Color Spritzer Airbrush Tool (AZ, company website)
- Glue Remover Eraser
- Fold 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 inch Seafoam cardstock in half for card base.
- Stamp Dearest One with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Mask top half of image with pen and sticky notes or piece of paper on the bottom half.
- Place Lace Metal Stencil over the top half of image and airbrush BG15 marker using the Color Spritzer. Start on the masked area and sweep out to the edges of the image.
- Remove stencil and spray with BG72 to darken the background.
- Rub mask off with glue remover eraser.
- Tie ribbon in a knot around the colored image and glue onto card base.