Featured Post

Rain Puddles Design Privacy Policy (Click for entire post)

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now, you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects da...

Monday, May 23, 2016

Have a Mice Summer, folks!


Good morning, folks. This week I'll be posting a slew of House-Mouse® cards that I worked on for the April 2016 Catalog for Stampendous. Some of them even made it into the catalog, yeah!


Today's card missed the cut off with so many awesome samples done by the design team (you'll be seeing them this week if your hopping around during the theme week on the Stampendous blog, however it is a summer antic around our house! The French Open is showing right now and it's now on our television more than usual because we have a Tennis channel! My hubby is so excited about that. 

Be sure to stop by the Stampendous blog and to see hop through my teamies projects this week.








Now here is the supply and instruction for my card today!

Supplies:

Stampendous:
HMQ17 House-Mouse® Tennis Anyone?
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A Die Set
DCP1006 Fitted Frames B Die Set
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH46 Large Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Stamp Handle

Plus:

My Colors cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
Color Cork sheet by DCWV®
Sketch™ markers by Copic® (BV20, C2, C5, C9, E21, E23, E25, E29, E93, G40, G43, G46, V91, V93,Y00, Y02, Y13, Y19, Y35)
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Ribbon and twine by May Arts
1/16-inch hole punch
Corner rounder punch


Instructions:

  1. Fold a 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 inch color cardstock in half for a 4 1/4 square inch card base.
  2. Cut a square piece of cork sheet and glue onto card base.
  3. Tie ribbon around card front in a knot and knot twine around the ribbon's knot.
  4. Stamp sentiment with black ink on Mixed Media White Paper and die cut with Fitted Frame A die.
  5. Hole punch sentiment and string onto twine. Tie remainder twine into bow and trim tails.
  6. Stamp image with black ink and color.
  7. Trim and punch with corner rounder.
  8. Cut Fitted Frame in color cardstock with Fitted Frame A die.
  9. Adhere colored image to frame and then onto card base.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooooooooo sweet! What an adorable image! Definitely need to ass this one to my stash! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card, just in time for the French Open! Love the fun sentiment with this carefree House-Mouse® Amanda. Thank you for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN image and FABULOUS card :)
    LOVE your colours, colouring and FANCY panel!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!