We are back to the weekly grind, but with an extra awesome blog hop this week with the sweet and amazing mixed media artist, the designer of N* Studio design stamps sets made by Stampendous!
This week the design team is teaming up with Nathalie Kalbach and her super talented and international group of designer team members for a hop with the stamp and stencil sets that include a two-sided foam stamp. Perfect for mixed media fun!
There are going to be THREE extremely fortunate commenters at the end of this week because Stampendous is giving away prize packages that include all THREE of the Nathalie Kalbach Foam/Cling and Stencil Stamp Sets. Be sure to comment and add where you are from in your comment because this is open to all the international folks! Please get the details on today's Stampendous blog post.
The hops for today are:
Here is my card from the January release! Later this week I'll have NEW projects to share so come back to check it all out!
NKCFS02 Bird Foam Stamp, Cling Rubber, and Stencil Set
L267 Celebrate Late
STF082 VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
CP750 Creative Palette Rounds
Cardstock by My Mind’s Eye
Patina Teal Green, Poppy Red, Mustard, Snow White, & Dioxazine Purple Acrylic Paints by DecoArt®
Black Paint Pen by Liquitex®
Fine Permanent Pen by Sharpie®
3-in-1™ Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Foam Adhesive Squares by Tombow®
- Create monoprint with Creative Palette Rounds and dry completely.
- Paint Poppy paint onto thick foam silhouette bird stamp and press onto monoprint.
- Stamp detail cling rubber bird stamp with black ink over red silhouette.
- Mask bird and stencil with sponge from the clear fronds stencil.
- Outline fronds and bird with black paint pen.
- Using a dry flat brush, paint lightly over fronds and bird with white paint.
- Stamp bubble wrap around edges with stamp from Creative Palette Rounds.
- Trim and mat with black cardstock.
- Stencil fronds onto card base and stamp bubble wrap singly in random spots.
- Glue monoprint to card base.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink onto white cardstock.
- Add foam adhesive to sentiment and adhere to card base.