I'm popping in with a card this weekend to lure you all in to a weekend of sponsored coloring! Stampendous is one of many fabulous sponsors for a Facebook group of people who love to color and want to improve through tutorials, tips and techniques shared among ourselves and from the sponsors.
|Click to join in the FUN!|
So, this weekend, Stampendous is sponsoring a coloring contest. If you have an itch to get out your pencils, markers or whatever other coloring tools you have on hand, join us! We are focusing on House-Mouse stamps, because who couldn't resist them when coloring, but you can color anything and drop by the group to post it. Please make sure you add hashtags in your comment for #Stampendous and #PPCF.
I'll be posting this in the Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Group, but here you get the supply list and instructions!
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Stamp Handle
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Pattern Paper by Canvas Corp
Sketch™ markers by Copic® (B21, B32, B41, B60, C1, 2, 4, 5, 7, E29,30,31,33,35,37,42, 50,51,53, E95, R05,24,29, W0,1,2,3,5,7, YG17, YG63)
3-in-1 Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Ribbon by May Arts
Foam Adhesive Squares
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch color cardstock in half for a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card base.
- Trim pattern paper and adhere to card base.
- Stamp image with black ink onto Mixed Media White paper and color.
- Trim image with inner"P" size die from Fitted Frame and an outer size "P" from color cardstock.
- Glue Fitted Frames together.
- Tie cord around image into a bow.
- Position playing cards and image on card base.
- Glue down cards and sprinkle Aged Taupe Embossing Enamel, plus Color Fragments on top and heat set from back side of card.
- Adhere colored image to card base with foam adhesive squares.