Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Verve Diva Dare ~ Bright Blooms and Butterflies

It's time for me to share how I took the Diva Dare over on Verve Stamps blog. See you over there!

If you think you don't want to take the link to the Dare, then here's a bit of incentive. There are two ways to win some shiny new Verve! Yeah, k.

I used the Mojo Monday sketch #290 and was inspired to let my flowers and butterfly grow wild. :) They didn't want to stay in place, I tell ya.

Stamps: So Fluttery and Surely Goodness (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Miss Caroline Dolled Up (My Mind's Eye), Night of Navy (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), markers (Copic)
Accessories: Scalloped Trim Trio Die Set, Banner Bundle Set,  Loopy Blooms Die Set, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack (Stampin' Up), twine (The Twinery)

Pin It


  1. Darling card, Janelle. Love the "wandering" butterfly and flowers ;) and that sentiment will have me singing that hymn all day. Lovely take ont he challenge.

  2. This is just beautiful, Janelle! I LOVE it!


Thanks for stopping in today and leaving me a comment! It brightens up my day!

I moderate all of your lovely comments, so if you don't see yours publish right away it's in my Inbox waiting to be read.

Have a wonderful day!